Detox in the New Year
December has been a month full of celebrations and grand parties, visiting friends and family, and plenty of delicious food and drink. Here at The Willcox, we are looking forward to what the upcoming year will have in store for us and our guests.
What does 2018 have in store for you? Have you set any New Year’s Resolutions to learn something new, take time to focus on your health, or travel somewhere exciting?
If you’re planning to take time to focus on your health after the clock strikes midnight on the 31st, call us and make reservations in our spa with our expert spa therapists. Rejuvenation reigns supreme in our full-service salon and spa, and we have several Detox Body Treatments that will leave you feeling healthier and relaxed afterwards.
There are several reasons to consider booking one or more of our Detox Body Treatments:
- These treatments naturally remove aging and environmental toxins from your body.
- They will energize you.
- They will promote healing and rejuvenation.
From our Body Exfoliation Therapy to our Oxygen Inhalation Therapy, we have several options for you to choose from.
- Body Exfoliation Therapy – a treatment that removes dead skin cells
- Nourishing Sea Mud Therapy – naturally draws out any impurities and helps to stimulate circulation
- Anti-Aging Parafin Treatment – increases blood flow, relaxes your muscles, and reduces stiffness in joints
- Deep Thermal Therapy – removes toxins and helps to stimulate circulation
- Oxygen Inhalation Therapy – helps every day function and increases activeness (http://thewillcox.com/oxygen-inhalation-what-you-need-to-know-today/)
Peruse our entire services menu to discover additional revitalizing treatments.
We invite you to relax in our spa this January to begin the new year off with tranquility and revitalization. We are now booking appointments for 2018—call today to reserve yours, 803-648-1898.