6 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 3 Half Baths, 8,500 sq ft, 7 acres
$1,500 per night, 2 night minimum
The Willcox is pleased to introduce you to Kellsboro, an equestrian estate in Aiken’s Historic District featuring a home, carriage house and 8 stall stable built in 1927. The majestic house is 8500 square feet with 6 bedrooms, 5 baths and 3 half baths. Magnificent old live oaks and magnolias shade the sweeping lawns and 5 grass paddocks on over 7 acres with access by dirt roads to race tracks, driving, polo fields and the Hitchcock Woods.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Cable Television / DVD Player
- Eight stall barn, tack and feed rooms, half bath, two wash stalls
WILLCOX GUEST SERVICES
Guests are welcomed at The Willcox where you will register, receive your key and be escorted to Kellsboro by your Willcox Concierge. Our Concierge will acquaint you with the property and ensure you’re comfortable. Your bedroom and ensuite will be prepared as we do our hotel with luxury bed linens, Willcox bath robes, luxury bath towels and amenities. Registered guests of Kellsboro have signing privileges at The Willcox and enjoy many Willcox guest amenities including Concierge Services, access to our cardio room, pool, bicycles and board games.
- Airport pick up and drop offs
- Housekeeping services
- On-site Willcox Salon & Spa services
- Private chef, catering, grocery shopping
- Concierge services – floral orders, tours, tickets, laundry, dry cleaning
- $1,500 plus tax per night (minimum 2-night stay)
- 12-person occupancy, $75 per additional adult
- $1,500 Refundable Damage Deposit
- $400 Cleaning Fee
It will be our pleasure to assist you personally in securing this reservation.
Please call 803-648-1898.
LONGER TERM RENTALS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
PLEASE CALL THE WILLCOX DIRECTLY FOR PRICING
$5,4000 per night, 7 night minimum
Kellsboro can be purchased for $3,800,000.00.